Sunday, 18 December 2016

Premiers has been helping for Student Visa Services

Premiers has been helping students from the Middle East to gain international education from primary universities and colleges in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.

Our core mission is to guide students in making the right choice in pursuing higher education. Aside from important information on how to study overseas, we are also helping students how to comply with the requirements to finally migrate to the country of their choice. 

The decision to pursue global education is a crucial step in your personal investment to increase your employability and to gain a rewarding career. Hence, it is highly recommended that you find a professional firm to help you with your goal. 

Premiers can help you find the right courses that are designed according to your skills and prospects. We can help you choose courses according to your available funds. You can study two-year diploma course on different areas of study, bachelor degrees, post-graduate programs and even practical courses such as accountancy and nursing. 

Regardless of your choice, we guarantee that you will obtain your student visa and enjoy the rewards of international education. Call our client services department today and let us talk how you can jumpstart your career and make your first step towards overseas migration.

Australia Immigration Services 

Australia has become one of the best places to migrate to due to its high demand for skilled workers. As a result, it has implemented a very welcoming immigration policy in which anyone who meets the country’s selection criteria are invited to apply regardless of their race, creed or ethnic origin. Among the skill categories most in demand include

• Business and IT professionals 
• Administrators and managers 
• Tradespersons 
• Associate professionals 

The country also welcomes business professionals who are interested in bringing their investment capital and international experience to help Australia’s economic development. 

If you are interested in migrating to Australia but are not sponsored by an employer, family member or state or territory, you need to apply for a Skilled Independent Visa. 

This is a permanent visa category that allows you to live and work anywhere in the country and include in your application eligible family members, including your domestic partner as well as qualified dependent children and relatives of you and your partner. 

You can remain indefinitely in Australia with full work rights. Since this visa is offered only by invitation, you will have to submit an Expression of Interest through the online service SkillSelect as well as meeting other requirements. 

Contact us now for Free Assessment or Call us on 00971 4 397 9999.


For More Details Please click